Original Summary

I’m excited to share that Portfolio Sets is now live: portfoliosets.com I built this because it is the kind of resource I wish I had when I first started learning web development. Preparing a portfolio, resume, project descriptions, GitHub, deployment steps, and interview materials from scratch can feel overwhelming, especially when you are still trying to understand what companies actually expect from junior developers. Portfolio Sets is a digital product for junior and early-career frontend developers who want a clearer starting point for their job application materials. Each Set includes: - a ready-to-customize developer portfolio - resume resources - interview preparation handbook - setup and deployment guidance - customization notes - an AI customization prompt - a checklist to review everything before applying The goal is not to replace learning or real project experience. The goal is to give developers a structured starting point so they can present their work more clearly, avoid common beginner mistakes, and move faster with more confidence. I’d love honest feedback, especially from junior developers, self-taught developers, bootcamp graduates, or anyone preparing for frontend applications. Does something like this feel useful? What would you expect to be included? What would make you trust or not trust a product like this?   submitted by   /u/mikeplus10 [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:工作与职业机会
  • 分类依据:内容涉及招聘、求职或职业发展
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/9/29 05:11:40