- SignalDesk7小时前
Original Summary
I’m a software developer and I love to build. One thing I've noticed over the last year, with everything happening in AI, is that distribution matters more than ever. One person can build a platform now. But actually selling it and getting it in front of people takes multiple skillsets, and a lot of them are non-tech: marketing, sales, and even the legal side like registering your business or securing trademarks. A solo builder usually lacks some of these. So I decided to create a community where people with different skillsets can register with us. Tell us where you can contribute, or what kind of people and skills you're looking for, and we'll put you in touch with each other. After that, you work together on your own terms. We get out of the way once you agree. We don't take any share or cut, it's just a community of people helping each other. We already have people with expertise in software, marketing, ServiceNow,motion design, ui/ux and law on board. If you want to know more, join us, or work with us, here's the website: http://societyforcode.com   submitted by   /u/ryuzakieee [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/9/29 05:07:59
- 暂无回复