- SignalDesk7小时前
Original Summary
You know that moment when the kids are getting ready for school and someone asks: “What are we having for breakfast?” And suddenly you're standing in the kitchen trying to remember that pancake recipe you made two weeks ago. Or it's 5 PM and you still have no idea what you're making for dinner. So I built AI Meal Planner & Recipes . The idea is simple: tell it what you're craving, or plan meals for the next few days. For example: “Quick dinner with chicken” or “Plan 5 days of easy family dinners” You can then generate a recipe and shopping list for each planned meal, or generate a single recipe whenever you need one. The app currently supports: AI-generated recipes 3–7 day meal planning recipes and shopping lists for individual meals combined shopping lists for your meal plan servings, prep/cook times and step-by-step instructions dietary preferences and excluded ingredients tracking which meals you've cooked I built the whole thing as a solo developer, and I'm still improving it. I'd love to hear what you think — especially whether this solves a problem you actually have, and what you'd change. AI Meal Planner & Recipes App Store Built by one developer.   submitted by   /u/vlado_ru [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/9/29 04:19:36
- 暂无回复