- SignalDesk7小时前
Original Summary
Hey everyone! You know that thing where you finally have a free evening, you make food, get comfortable… and then spend 45 minutes scrolling? That's been me for years. Netflix showing the same row it showed me yesterday. A Letterboxd list with 300 films and no idea where to start. A Reddit thread from 2019 where half the links are dead. A trailer I stop halfway because it's about to spoil everything. And by the time I pick something, the food's cold and I'm half asleep. Most nights I just gave up and rewatched something I've already seen 5 times. That was me, more Fridays than I want to admit. The frustrating part was never a lack of movies. It was that nothing knew me. Algorithms know what's popular, not what I love. They see I watched Parasite and serve me every Korean thriller ever made, missing that what I loved was the slow dread and the class tension, not the country. So I started building the thing I wanted to exist: something that looks at the films you love, understands the why behind them, and hands you three picks worth your evening. It's been a long hustle. Rebuilds, broken versions, ideas I loved and then deleted. But it's finally out there. 🎬 Meet Reeler Pick 3–10 movies or series you love → get 3 picks made for your taste, each with a short story pitch to hook you. No account needed: https://moviereeler.com (If you sign up, you can import your whole Letterboxd or IMDb history for sharper picks.) I built it solo and it's very early, so I'm looking for honest feedback, especially: Did the picks feel like your taste, or generic "people also watched" stuff? Would you rather see a short pitch of the story, or a "because you liked X" reason for each pick? Anything confusing, slow or broken? If you try it, drop the films you picked and what it gave you. I'm reading every comment and fixing things as they come in. 🎬   submitted by   /u/MoIsmail214 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/9/29 03:59:38
- 暂无回复