Original Summary

I made a free currency converter for travelling in Southeast Asia While travelling in Southeast Asia, I noticed how annoying currency conversion can get when you’re constantly dealing with amounts like 500,000 VND or 2,000,000 IDR. Most currency converters can obviously calculate this, but I wanted something much simpler and faster for actually using while travelling. So I made Asia Exchange , a small iPhone and Apple Watch app focused specifically on this use case. It currently supports: 🇻🇳 Vietnam (VND) 🇮🇩 Indonesia (IDR) 🇱🇦 Laos (LAK) 🇰🇭 Cambodia (KHR) 🇲🇲 Myanmar (MMK) All currencies can be converted to and from EUR. The main goal was to keep it as simple as possible: open the app, enter the amount and immediately see what it’s worth. There are also quick amounts for those huge local currency values, an Apple Watch app and widgets. And because I don’t want a simple travel utility to become another subscription: It’s completely free. No ads, no account and no tracking. I developed the whole thing as a small side project and recently released it on the App Store. I’d love to hear what you think — especially if you’ve travelled around Southeast Asia. What would you add or change?   submitted by   /u/Mi_Wit [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:硬件与数码
  • 分类依据:内容涉及硬件、数码产品或通信卡
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/9/29 03:52:57