For founders struggling to get their first customers, where is your sales process actually breaking?
- SignalDesk7小时前
Original Summary
I keep seeing posts from people who have built something they’re excited about and then hit the part where they actually have to get someone to buy it. Sales is the part I know pretty well, and I’m curious where people here are actually getting stuck. Is it getting people to respond in the first place? Getting someone interested enough to take a meeting? Having good conversations but nobody buys? People saying “this is cool” and then disappearing? Or just having no idea how to approach sales when your background is building the product? I’m building a SaaS product myself right now and one of the most useful things has been talking with other founders about what’s actually happening rather than the polished version. So where does it break down for you?   submitted by   /u/rfirst01 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
- 发布时间:2026/9/29 04:53:32
- 暂无回复