- SignalDesk7小时前
Original Summary
I’m looking for a few beta testers for a browser-based video editor I’m developing. It uses predefined templates and a step-by-step workflow. I’d like feedback on: - How easy it is to get started and create a video. - Anything confusing, frustrating, or broken. - What looks good and what features feel missing. - Whether you’d find the tool useful, and for what. Compensation: $25 per person. - Time: Approximately 1–2 hours total, ideally including a short follow-up call. - Languages: English, French, or German. Access is through a password-protected beta. Sample videos are available, so you don’t need your own footage. Payment will likely be through bank transfer. (I also have Revolut) I would start the whole thing through zoom or google meet so I can explain people what this is all about. This is a request for candid feedback, not public reviews or promotion. (No link, no product name, nothing) Simply a dm is enough or a comment and I will contact you.   submitted by   /u/theswiss21000 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
- 发布时间:2026/9/29 04:28:30
- 暂无回复