Original Summary

Buy low in one city, travel, sell high. 15 days. Everyone plays the same market each day, and everyone ends up on the leaderboard.<p>I used to play Drug Lord 2 nearly 20 years ago and loved it! I forgot about it until recently when I accidentally stumbled across it again.<p>I&#x27;m a software engineer but also wanted to learn how to use Claude Code, so I challenged myself to make a similar game that was more family friendly. It&#x27;s a web game designed to be played on a PC or phone.<p>It&#x27;s vanilla TypeScript with no framework. The game engine is a set of pure functions driven by a seeded random-number generator, so the Cloudflare Worker can replay every submitted run move by move to verify the score before it reaches the leaderboard. The whole thing runs on Cloudflare&#x27;s free tier.<p>I&#x27;ve put a lot of effort into the leaderboard so people can play against each other and share scores. It&#x27;s also the same game per day, allowing people to improve their scores and try to get a spot on the daily leaderboard.<p>Click &quot;Help&quot; then &quot;Walk me through my first trade&quot; for a quick start.<p>I&#x27;d love to get some players on there and get some feedback. I hope whoever plays it enjoys it.


  • 情报分类:商业与市场研究
  • 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
  • 信息来源:Hacker News 新项目
  • 发布时间:2026/9/29 04:41:19