- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
I want to buy a Pizza shop. Specifically a small hole in the wall place that's either struggling, and/or the owner is burned out. I have a lot of experience in this space and know how to turn a struggling place around. I don't think Pizza shops sell for very much, some listings Iv'e seen online are between 150-200k. But these listing claim the place is thriving. I'll be going after non thriving ones. The issue is I don't have the money to just buy one outright, and I don't want to get a loan if I don't have to. Think it's possible to find a Pizza place that will take like 25-30k down and seller finance the rest? Any other creative financing options I can explore so I don't have to take out a loan? I have a list of all the small privately owned Pizza places in my area and I'm planning on sending out a letter to all of the owners.   submitted by   /u/UnusualAd3207 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:综合情报
- 分类依据:内容未命中明确的垂直分类规则,归入综合情报
- 信息来源:Reddit · Entrepreneur
- 发布时间:2026/9/29 03:50:29
- 暂无回复