- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Hey everyone, I've been working on a POS system designed for restaurants and small businesses. One thing that bothered me about many POS systems is how quickly the monthly costs add up, especially when you need multiple terminals or additional features. So I decided to build my own. The software is free to use , and I'm looking for businesses or anyone in the POS/restaurant industry who would be willing to try it and give me honest feedback. Some of the features include: Order and payment management Multiple terminals Kitchen/KDS support Menu and item management Taxes and gratuity Sales reporting Real-time synchronization between terminals I'm still actively developing it, so I'm especially interested in hearing: What features would you consider essential in a POS system? And if anyone here owns or manages a restaurant and wants to try it, I'd be happy to help you get set up. Website: www.venuetappos.com app: www.app.venuetappos.com Would really appreciate any feedback — including criticism.   submitted by   /u/No-Hovercraft-952 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:综合情报
- 分类依据:内容未命中明确的垂直分类规则,归入综合情报
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/9/29 02:38:54
- 暂无回复