- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
It's not AI slop I promise, it actually took me a long time to build, and I'm a software engineer. Seems like there are some other gift rec engines online, but they seem like they just send a prompt to Claude and regurgitate the results. I hand picked a few thousand gifts, and used AI to rank them for interests, gender, age etc. I built out the algorithm to return results, diversity what it's outputting, etc. Also onboarded with Etsy, so I'm trying to help out smaller business as well. So if you have absolutely no idea what to gift, try it out, and let me know what you think of the results. I'm pretty happy with the algorithm at the moment, but always looking for feedback. Also, it's free. Full disclosure I get some kick-back from affiliate links, but that has totaled to about $2 so far 😂 https://quickgift.ai/   submitted by   /u/ttmac06 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:技术学习与提效
- 分类依据:内容涉及技术、AI、软件工具或工程实践
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/9/29 02:25:58
- 暂无回复