- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
I’ve been working on NXTSTEP pretty much every day, and I’m starting to think I’ll never actually be “done” with it. Not because the app isn’t ready. It is. It’s because I’ve become completely addicted to improving it 😂 There’s always something I want to tweak, a feature I want to improve, a screen I want to redesign, or another idea that pops into my head. My missus definitely isn’t too happy with the amount of time I spend working on it 😂 but this has genuinely become a passion project for me. I really feel like I’m building something special with NXTSTEP. I wanted to make a bodybuilding app that actually connects with people who train. Something that gives you structure, keeps your workouts organised, tracks your progress and actually feels different from the endless gym apps that all seem to follow the same formula. I know growth takes time, but every day I’m making the product better. At this point I don’t think NXTSTEP will ever be “finished”. And I think I’m actually okay with that 😂 Anyone else building an app feel the same way? Do you ever actually stop working on it?   submitted by   /u/Tall-Salary-5385 [link]   [comments]
中文概览
中文标题: 一个应用的构建真的会有完成的时候吗?😂
作者每天开发NXTSTEP,觉得可能永远无法“完成”。不是应用没准备好,而是沉迷改进:总想调整、优化功能、重做界面或冒出点子。伴侣对他投入时间不满。他把这当作热情项目,想做一个真正与训练者连接的健美应用,提供结构、组织训练、追踪进度,并区别于千篇一律的健身应用。他认为增长需要时间,但每天让产品更好,也接受NXTSTEP可能永远不会“完成”。最后问其他开发应用的人是否也有同感,是否会停止开发。
- 情报分类:开源项目与落地
- 分类依据:个人应用开发进展与持续迭代讨论,属于项目实践
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/9/29 01:57:12
- 暂无回复