- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
I’m looking for 2–3 people who already sell covered calls or cash-secured puts to try the full version of my options journal, PutHouse. I previously shared a small one-trade calculator here; this test is for the complete workbook. It has a trade log, account risk dashboard, configurable rule checks and a skip log. It is built for one USD account and standard 100-share contracts. Option cash results exclude stock gains/losses, so it is not a complete wheel P/L tracker. The test takes about 10–15 minutes: use fictional data to enter one trade, mark it closed, and check the dashboard. Then tell me what was unclear, whether any calculation looked wrong, and which missing field would stop you using it. I sell this journal, but these tester copies are free to keep. No purchase, public review or positive feedback required. I built it with AI assistance. No brokerage connection or real account information is needed. If you trade either strategy and would like to try it, reply with which one you use and what you currently use to track it. I’ll share a copy and the short test instructions.   submitted by   /u/EpicR07 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/9/29 01:40:11
- 暂无回复