- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
​ I built Growth AI because I kept seeing the same problem: businesses have a product or service, but struggle to figure out where to find their next customers and how to reach them. Growth AI analyzes a business and its website, identifies potential customers and audiences, recommends the most relevant acquisition channels, and helps prepare the acquisition strategy and campaigns. The goal is to make customer acquisition simpler: understand who to target, where to reach them, prepare the campaign, review it before spending anything, then track the results. I’ve just opened the beta and I’m looking for real users to test it. It’s currently free and no credit card is required. I’m especially interested in honest feedback: what is clear, what is confusing, and what would make this genuinely useful for your business? https://growthaiflow.com/   submitted by   /u/Charming-Chemical483 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:技术学习与提效
- 分类依据:内容涉及技术、AI、软件工具或工程实践
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/9/29 01:36:07
- 暂无回复