- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
I work on the revenue side of a B2B tech company with a few hundred recurring accounts. I recently got curious about what we actually make on each client after discounts, custom deals and old pricing agreements. I manually checked 30 accounts across billing, CRM and contracts. 3 were actually unprofitable. One had a 25% discount from a retention deal more than a year ago that nobody had revisited. Across those 30 accounts, it added up to roughly €7.6k/year in revenue we weren’t collecting. Then I looked at a recently churned customer and found an overdue invoice, several long-running support issues, no meaningful contact for 30+ days, an upcoming renewal and a previous retention discount. None of this was particularly difficult to find. It was just spread across different places. It made me wonder how many SaaS companies actually have a reliable view of things like customer profitability, renewal risk and revenue leakage. How are you guys handling this? Is there a simple way to get this picture without turning it into a massive data/warehouse project?   submitted by   /u/Huge_Difficulty_5986 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:开源项目与落地
- 分类依据:内容涉及项目实践、创业、副业或变现
- 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
- 发布时间:2026/9/29 01:16:04
- 暂无回复