- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
I just got my first paying customer for something I’ve been building for months. Honestly, this feels kind of crazy to write. I started building ResaleIQ because I kept thinking about how difficult it is to get into reselling. You can find thousands of secondhand products for sale, but then what? Is it actually worth buying? What could I realistically sell it for? Will it sell quickly? Is there enough demand? How much should I pay for it in the first place? If you don’t already know the market, figuring all of that out is a huge barrier. So I started building a tool that tries to make that part much easier. The idea is pretty simple: You find a product → ResaleIQ helps you understand the resale value and demand → you figure out whether the numbers make sense → then you decide whether to buy it. Basically, I want someone who has never resold anything before to be able to look at a product and have a much better idea of whether it’s actually worth putting their money into. The interesting part is that I don’t think the biggest barrier to getting started should be knowing every brand, every marketplace and every little trick in the industry. At some point, you just need capital to actually buy inventory. But getting the information needed to make a decent decision shouldn’t be the difficult part. I’ve been working on this for months and, for a long time, it was basically just me building things and wondering if anyone would actually care. Then someone paid for it. Just one customer. It’s obviously tiny compared to where I want this to go, but it completely changed how this feels. Because now I know I’m not building this entirely in my own head. Someone actually found it useful enough to pay for. Now I want to see if I can turn that one customer into 10, then 100, and eventually build something that genuinely makes it easier for people to get into the resale world. I’m still figuring it out. But at least now there’s one person who thinks it’s worth paying for. If you want to see what I’m building: https://resaleiq.dev   submitted by   /u/Beginning-Syrup-4894 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
- 发布时间:2026/9/29 00:36:46
- 暂无回复