- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
I have cold-outreached to a lot of Founders who has raised >$5M+ funding in last 1 year, NOT EVEN a single reply. I have led 0-1 Demand Gen and Brand for a B2B SaaS and a Consumer tech brand scaling to $250k+ ARR. I realised Founders receive tons of outreach and there brain is always engaged in the business to care for some stranger's job need. I have built a solid portfolio to stand out, I am very direct, structured, mature, and simple in my outreach. Does only quirky or loud or emotionally vulnerable outreach works? I am a very bold, mature, "i can do it myself" type of personality. Is this boring? or Old fashioned? What is it that not working? I want to understand the other side, because I just can't make sense of it. What do you want someone to send you if they want to work with you? Some people will say, "If you have that in you someone would have replied". Some founders have replied, yes. But that is from a different pool, where the startup is pre-revenue, not funded, 1-15 people team, product not ready, etc. etc. That is the kind of the opportunity I have quit. I have built a strong base with proven numbers, I need someone to bet on me. But... People building with heavy funding, have money to spend, prefer people with PROVEN product names in their resume. This is my ASSUMPTION, happy to opinions otherwise. I am dying to know if there are any Founders who DO NOT RELATE to this??   submitted by   /u/Rare-Split-8144 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:工作与职业机会
- 分类依据:内容涉及招聘、求职或职业发展
- 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
- 发布时间:2026/9/29 00:08:45
- 暂无回复