Original Summary

I'm handling content at Vieu. We built something called the Business Graph. It maps real relationships from inferred signals, shared work history, co-authored research, board seats, ongoing collaboration- not the self-reported, accepted-a-LinkedIn-request-once kind of connection. So when we say someone's connected to an account, there's actual evidence behind it, not a courtesy add. If you've got an enterprise deal that's been stalled for months, drop: - The account you're stuck on - The role or title you're trying to reach (economic buyer, champion, CMO, CRO, whoever owns the decision) - Your name, company, title, and LinkedIn I need your side of it too, since the path runs from your network, not out of thin air. If you'd rather not post that publicly, DM me instead. I'll run it through the graph manually and send back: - The actual person with a real, evidenced connection into that account: former colleague, mutual investor, shared board seat, whatever it turns out to be - How they're connected, with the underlying signal, so you can verify it yourself instead of taking my word for it - Which stakeholder in the buying committee that path gets you closest to, and whether that's the economic buyer or just another influencer - How to use it: request the intro yourself, ask them to make it, or use it to prioritize who's worth a cold approach if there's genuinely no warm path Most enterprise deals stall because the deal is single-threaded through one champion, and the moment that person leaves or goes quiet, you're starting from zero with no second way in. A path usually already exists somewhere in a network, yours or someone adjacent to you, it's just never been mapped against real evidence instead of guesswork. I'm not promising the deal closes. Nobody can promise that. What I can promise is you won't be re-entering cold. Running this for 10 accounts, first come first served, since I want to do the diligence properly on each one instead of skimming it. Drop your details below, or DM me if you'd rather keep it private.   submitted by   /u/Lopsided_Grass_3708 [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:商业与市场研究
  • 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
  • 发布时间:2026/9/28 23:55:42