Original Summary

I kept having the problem of wanting to build something, but not knowing exactly what to build or where to start. So I made ProjectGen. You enter a few things like: Hardware or software What you're interested in Your available time Your budget Difficulty Components/language, depending on the project It uses AI to generate 5 project ideas with things like the concept, cost, time, and difficulty. After that, you can click a button to generate a full build guide exportable as a PDF. I built it in Python with Tkinter/ttkbootstrap and connected it to Hack Club's AI API. This started as a Hack Club project, but I ended up turning it into an actual app with a packaged macOS version and Windows build. GitHub: https://github.com/HarFProFour12/projectgen Windows Release (actual app): https://github.com/HarFProFour12/projectgen/releases MacOS Release (actual app): https://github.com/HarFProFour12/projectgen/releases#release-v1.0.0 I'd genuinely like some feedback on it, especially whether the generated projects are actually useful enough that you'd want to build one. What would you add to something like this?   submitted by   /u/Electronic_Art_7007 [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:商业与市场研究
  • 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/9/29 00:35:21