Original Summary

Hi HN,<p>I&#x27;ve been a heavy user of coding agents for over a year now, and while excited by the productivity gains - I&#x27;ve increasingly been frustrated at the process around it.<p>- Prompts are imperative and ephemeral, and code is increasingly a black-box, so I lose track of intent over long horizons.<p>- Pull requests, CI&#x2F;CD, and even GitHub have become process bottlenecks and are increasingly losing meaning in a world of code abundance.<p>- I&#x27;m tired of babysitting coding agents, cleaning up slop, and reviewing AI output!<p>I&#x27;ve been building Telos to solve some of these problems - it&#x27;s a new, declarative abstraction layer for building software with AI. We treat the goal specification as the source of truth that AI coding agents continuously reconcile against in a cloud environment.<p>We&#x27;ve been dogfooding this quietly for a few months, and it&#x27;s solved many of the problems above for us - we&#x27;re excited to share this with the world!<p>Our agent runtime&#x27;s source is available [0], and instructions to try it out alongside a real-world example are at the end of the linked post.<p>Cheers<p>[0] <a href="https:&#x2F;&#x2F;github.com&#x2F;telos-org&#x2F;telos" rel="nofollow">https:&#x2F;&#x2F;github.com&#x2F;telos-org&#x2F;telos</a>

中文概览

中文标题: Show HN:Telos——用声明式目标构建、运行与演进软件

作者介绍 Telos,一个用 AI 构建软件的声明式抽象层,把目标规格作为事实来源,由编码代理在云环境中持续对齐;代理运行时源码已公开,文末附上手说明与实例。


  • 情报分类:开源项目与落地
  • 分类依据:Show HN发布的声明式软件构建工具,并给出开源仓库
  • 信息来源:Hacker News 新项目
  • 发布时间:2026/9/28 23:50:36