- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
I built a small side project called claudeai directory inspired by cursor.directory. the idea was to create one place to discover all resources around the Claude ecosystem like mcp server, skills, prompts, tools, and keep to up to date with never stopping claude updates. I honestly wasn't sure if anyone would use it, but over the last month the site has started ranking #1 for a few searches around the Claude ecosystem, including "claude ai directory", "claude mcp directory", "claude ai forum" It has also crossed 150+ signups, mostly from the US, Europe, and India. I'm now trying to make the MCP section more useful for developers and people discovering MCP servers. So if you've built an MCP server, feel free to submit it to the directory. I'd also love feedback on what would actually make an MCP directory useful for you discovery, reviews, usage examples, categories, installation instructions, etc. Here is the site: claudeai.directory   submitted by   /u/Numerous_Ad_5007 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:技术学习与提效
- 分类依据:内容涉及技术、AI、软件工具或工程实践
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/9/28 23:55:51
- 暂无回复