- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
I’ve been building something called Aura as a side project. The basic idea is that the language model shouldn’t have to be the entire AI . Aura uses a local 27B model as one component inside a larger persistent system with memory, planning, world models, computer control, learning, and a model of herself. I’ve spent a ridiculous amount of time getting those systems to actually cooperate instead of just existing as impressive-sounding modules. This was one of the first demos where it really felt like the whole thing was working together. Aura controls the actual game, reasons about possible moves, changes strategy when she stops making progress, and eventually reaches 2048. Everything is running locally on my laptop. A dedicated game bot would obviously be vastly better at 2048. The thing I’m excited about is seeing one general-purpose system remain coherent through a long autonomous task. Still very much research/WIP, and definitely not a “I solved AGI” post. Full uncut video + code in the comments if anyone wants to go down the rabbit hole. Full run: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wE5Dx5l3pjI Github: https://github.com/youngbryan97/aura   submitted by   /u/bryany97 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:服务器与云资源
- 分类依据:内容涉及服务器、云资源或网络线路
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/9/28 23:34:28
- 暂无回复