Original Summary

I'm the commercial co-founder of a small SEO SaaS in the Netherlands. My background is in sales, but I have solid IT knowledge, so I was able to build most of this myself. Over the past months I've connected Claude to pretty much every tool I use for sales and admin. Here's my setup and an honest take on how well it works. What's connected Our own CRM (custom MCP server I built): lead status, call lists, funnel stats, email sequences Fathom / Fireflies: meeting transcripts Outlook: drafting replies and follow-ups Brevo: campaign stats and email templates Our accounting software: invoices and revenue reports Where it really helps "What's on my plate today?" gives me my call list, open follow-ups and hot leads in one answer After a demo, Claude reads the transcript and drafts a follow-up based on the prospect's actual objections Weekly overview of funnel numbers and why leads were lost The honest part: I still check almost everything Follow-up emails sound good, but sometimes mix up details from different calls or promise things we never discussed Numbers from the CRM are correct, but the interpretation isn't always right Tone is often too polished. Prospects notice when an email feels generated Nothing gets sent without me reading it first. Everything goes to drafts, never straight out So it doesn't replace the work. It mainly removes the boring part: searching, summarizing and writing the first version. I'd say it saves me a few hours a week, but it's not the "AI does your sales" story you see on LinkedIn. Lessons so far Start with read-only tools. Let the AI look before it can change or send anything. Clear tool descriptions matter more than the number of tools. Treat every output as a draft from an eager intern. Curious how you do it How are you using AI in sales right now? Fully manual, some AI for writing or a setup like this? And how much do you trust it without checking? Also: do you see other opportunities I'm missing? Tools I should connect or parts of the sales process where AI could help more?   submitted by   /u/Contentking-0411 [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:商业与市场研究
  • 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
  • 发布时间:2026/9/28 22:47:34