- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
I run r/RightAIChoicev . It tracks around 8,000 AI tools and keeps re-checking whether each one is still alive, what it costs, and which AI models it runs on. Today I found out my own Sora page still said "71/100 Safe Bet". The Sora app closed on April 26. The API cutoff was last Thursday. How it slipped through: sora.com doesn't break. It redirects to a page on OpenAI's own domain that loads normally and says "Sora is no longer available." My checker saw a working page on the same company's site and marked it healthy. I learned back in July that a page loading doesn't mean the product is alive - parked domains load too. I just never covered the case where the company puts up the tombstone itself. I fixed the page, then checked the 70 products in my data that list Sora as one of their models. I opened every homepage: - 31 still offer Sora as a model you can pick - 14 don't show it anymore - 13 only have it in the page code - 8 mention it without offering it - 3 wouldn't load - 1 is sora.com None of the 31 say it's gone. So I'm not alone, but this is exactly the thing my site is supposed to catch before anyone else. The fix I need next is to treat "no longer available" pages as dead even when they sit on the vendor's own domain. If you've built link or uptime checkers: how do you catch soft shutdowns like this without reading every page? rightaichoice.com/tools/sora?ref=rsp   submitted by   /u/Tanmay_Vermaa [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/9/28 21:55:23
- 暂无回复