- SignalDesk2小时前
Original Summary
I keep seeing photographers talk about how much they love the actual photography part of the job… …and then immediately complain about everything surrounding it. New client? Add them somewhere. New shoot? Put it in the calendar. Need to remember what needs to be done? Another app. Deposit came in? Track it somewhere else. Final payment? Don't forget to update that too. Then suddenly you're shooting for 6 hours and spending another 2 hours trying to remember what you forgot to do. 😂 I've been building something called PhotoFlow around this problem. The idea is pretty simple: instead of having your client information, projects, tasks, calendar and payments scattered around, everything lives in one workspace built specifically around photo projects. So I'm curious: What is the most annoying part of running the business side of photography for you? Is it keeping track of clients? Scheduling? Remembering tasks? Getting paid? Keeping everything organized? Or something completely different? I'm genuinely trying to figure out what photographers actually struggle with before I keep adding features. I put the current version here in case anyone wants to see what I'm working on: https://photoflowapp.github.io/PhotoFlow/ I'd especially love to hear what tools/workflows you're currently using and what you wish they did better.   submitted by   /u/Few-Connection-7414 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:工作与职业机会
- 分类依据:内容涉及招聘、求职或职业发展
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/9/28 20:46:05
- 暂无回复