Original Summary

I've been building my app using vibecoding for the past few weeks (really new to app development and all this stuff so bare with me please🥲) but I keep thinking a lot about what would I do once I have some users. I can only think of subscriptions or putting ads and both have their own pros and cons. So I'm curious to know how you guys are doing it today. 1) How are you monetizing your app right now? 2) Have ads or subscriptions worked well for you? 3) Have you tried anything else that worked surprisingly well or badly? 4) Does your app ever reach a point where the user naturally wants or needs to buy something related to what they're doing? And have you ever tried showing products, affiliate links, recommendations, or anything similar? 5) If you have, did people actually click and buy? Rough numbers would be really interesting if you're comfortable sharing. Would genuinely love to hear your learnings and experiences, and also what you guys are building 👉👈   submitted by   /u/_kitzz_ [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:商业与市场研究
  • 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/9/28 20:34:47