- SignalDesk3小时前
Original Summary
Every time I looked up conversation starters or icebreaker questions, I ended up scrolling through long lists on my phone, trying to pick one while everyone waited. So I made chatmozo: https://chatmozo.com It's just cards. Pick a deck, tap, and read the card out loud. No sign up, no app. It works for dinners, dates, road trips, team meetings, or any time a conversation needs a push. What it has: - Cards go from easy to deep. The "Ease in" mode starts with fun, simple questions and saves the big ones for later, so you don't open with "what's your biggest regret" - 18 decks: icebreakers for work, get to know you, friends, couples, first dates, family dinner, road trips, grandparents, would you rather, and a new moral dilemmas one ("your best friend's partner is cheating and only you know. do you tell?") - The famous 36 questions from the 1997 study, in the original order - 9 card styles you can switch between (tarot, boarding pass, polaroid, neon and more) - One question of the day, the same for everyone How I picked the questions: I collected data from question lists across the web, around 10,000 questions, and did some analysis on it. I removed the repeats, scored each question on whether people would actually want to answer it, and kept the best. I tried hard to keep the cool, funny and weird ones, the kind that get the whole table talking. About 1,900 made it in. It's a simple site, it loads fast and works well on a phone. Please share your opinion and suggestions. Which decks feel weak, which questions made you want to skip, what deck should I add next? Every bit of feedback helps.   submitted by   /u/masterofaiml [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/9/28 19:50:58
- 暂无回复