- SignalDesk3小时前
Original Summary
Weatherling adds rain to your Mac desktop. It's just a fun little app that I wanted to build to add a moody vibe while I work. People really seem to like it. I've never had an app get ranked in any App Store list this fast. I launched Friday night and within two days it had peaked at #12 . You can adjust the rain intensity, direction of the wind, randomize it, and more. No permissions at all : no Screen Recording, Accessibility, Input Monitoring, or Automation. It's fully sandboxed and on the Mac App Store. Small footprint : Designed to be lightweight so it doesn't interfere with whatever you're doing. I'm currently waiting for my 1.2 submission to be reviewed, which adds a little dude i call a "Ling" who may occasionally appear and play in the rain. (He can also be completely disabled, of course.) Let me know what you think. https://apps.apple.com/app/id6813641198   submitted by   /u/MattSenter [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:综合情报
- 分类依据:内容未命中明确的垂直分类规则,归入综合情报
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/9/28 19:48:41
- 暂无回复