Original Summary

One thing I noticed while building my own project is that I always had the same cycle. Code for hours. Commit my changes. Tell myself, "I'll write a build log later." Later never came. Not because I didn't want to build in public—but because switching from coding to writing always broke my flow. So I decided to solve that inside my platform, Kairo. I built a GitHub + CLI workflow where I can: Commit my code Let AI analyze what changed Get a draft Build Log Review/edit it Publish if I want Nothing is published automatically. That part was really important to me—I still want builders to have complete control over what they share. The goal isn't to automate building in public. It's to remove the friction that stops people from doing it consistently. I'm curious: Would something like this fit into your workflow, or would you still prefer writing every update manually? I'd genuinely love feedback before I keep improving it.   submitted by   /u/Global_Project_312 [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:商业与市场研究
  • 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/9/28 19:37:49