Original Summary

Side project I've been chipping away at: marketing-skill, a plugin for Claude Code (Anthropic's coding assistant) that handles the busywork of marketing a small project. Competitor research, a content calendar, turning one blog post into a LinkedIn post and a Twitter thread and a newsletter blurb, ad copy, cold outreach emails, video scripts, that sort of thing. The part I actually care about showing here isn't the content generation, plenty of tools do that. It's that I deliberately made it incapable of publishing anything by itself. Every piece of content it drafts sits in a queue until I personally reply "yes, send this" in the same conversation. Even if I schedule it to run every morning while I'm asleep, it just piles up drafts instead of guessing. Would love feedback on whether that tradeoff (slower, but nothing goes out without me) is actually worth it to other people building small tools, or whether I'm solving a problem that only bothers me. It's free and open source: https://github.com/marcosmodly/marketing-skill   submitted by   /u/Tralse09 [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:商业与市场研究
  • 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/9/28 19:07:02