- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
I’ve worked on a few existing SaaS products, and I’ve noticed that the biggest problems are rarely the visible features. Before adding anything new, I usually look at: Authentication and authorization Database structure and migrations Payment flows and webhooks Background jobs / queues Third-party integrations Error monitoring and logs Deployment process Backups and recovery One thing I’ve learned is that a SaaS can look completely fine from the user side while having some pretty risky things happening underneath 😅 I also try to understand the business flows before touching too much code, because sometimes something that looks “wrong” technically exists for a business reason. For founders or developers who have taken over an existing SaaS: What are the biggest red flags you usually find in an existing product?   submitted by   /u/Alternative_Dish_7 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
- 发布时间:2026/9/28 18:23:44
- 暂无回复