- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Hi everyone, the past year I have been selling my Photoshop mockup designs on Etsy. Though it's been relatively successful, I wanted to make it easier for users to not have to purchase and download large Photoshop .PSD files just to see how their artwork looks in the scene. So I built a site that allows your to upload your artwork and see how it looks across all designs, as well as a filter to find the right style you're looking for. I never really liked the Etsy search feature (personally) when it came to mockups, so my goal was to kind of make that easier for users. These are not generic mockups as it has taken me over a year and a half to slowly build up the catalog. All of the designs are at the same Photoshop-grade quality as the .PSD's (shadow, reflection, blur, etc..) and built into the app on the back-end. Also, I am rotating 5 of the scenes each month so users can try and basically get free mockups each month. The other prices are pretty straightforward. I am really looking forward to hear feedback and if this this might be able to help someone out there who may sell their artwork or have another use-case. And if there's anything you see that could improve, I would be so happy to hear your feedback. Thank you! www.ezra-gallery.com   submitted by   /u/ReputationOk736 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:综合情报
- 分类依据:内容未命中明确的垂直分类规则,归入综合情报
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/9/28 18:46:27
- 暂无回复