- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Hi everyone, I wanted to share a project I've been working on for about a year now. It's called nRadioBox . It's an internet radio player with more than 40,000 stations, but the main idea behind it is actually something a bit simpler. Instead of just having a huge list of stations, I started manually picking stations that I personally think have really good music and grouping them into different mood playlists. For example: Electro Flow – trance, house and electronic music Hard Rock Party – hard rock and metal, including stations playing bands like AC/DC, Metallica, etc. I Love 90s – stations playing music from the 90s that I really like Deep Work – lo-fi and other stations that are nice to have in the background while working or focusing There are quite a few more, but I won't list them all here. The idea is that when you open the site, you can just pick a mood and start listening with one click. You can also switch between the stations in that playlist whenever you want. It's completely free, there's no registration and I don't track users. I've always liked listening to radio while working, and I still think there's something nice about not knowing exactly what song is going to play next. That feeling of suddenly hearing a song you love is something I don't think Spotify and other streaming services can really replace. :) If you have a few minutes to try it, let me know what you think — even if you don't like it. :)   submitted by   /u/BodybuilderBig5467 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/9/28 18:33:34
- 暂无回复