Original Summary

Recently, I launched a project for EA FC players, so I found myself having to promote it with videos on social media. And I was really annoyed by the fact that every time, I had to spend almost an hour posting the same video on TikTok, YouTube, and Instagram sometimes. So I looked for tools that could do that, but I couldn’t really find one that was made for my niche, for someone who is just starting out and simply wants to post and schedule videos at an affordable price. And that’s where I got the idea for Postiify, which will be a SaaS that allows you to share your videos on your social networks from one single place with one click, either instantly or scheduled, with captions generated by AI. Do you think something like this would be useful for you?   submitted by   /u/HospitalRepulsive343 [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:商业与市场研究
  • 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
  • 发布时间:2026/9/28 18:06:34