- SignalDesk2小时前
Original Summary
Most "what does this print" questions online are written from memory, and a surprising number are wrong on current versions. pandas 3 changed string dtypes and copy semantics, NumPy 2 changed how scalars display, and old answers keep circulating. So every snippet in my banks was run before its answer was written down. JavaScript on Node, Python on CPython in isolated mode, pandas 3.0.5, NumPy 2.4.4. For SQL, a query was only kept if SQLite and DuckDB returned exactly the same rows, so no question depends on one engine's quirk. The part I care most about is the wrong options. Each of the three has its own one line reason, because that's where you learn something. A hundred of them are free to play in the browser, twenty per topic, no account: https://thibaudlepan77-svg.github.io/interview-questions-verified/ Things that went wrong on the way, in case it helps someone building something similar. The first PDFs I exported had every correct answer in position A, because the shuffle lived in an upload script and never reached the data. Nobody had bought yet, so I got away with it, but it was a good reminder to test the thing you ship and not the thing you think you ship. The first shop I set up also turned out unable to pay me out, so everything moved to Ko-fi. The full banks are PDFs, 9 euros each or 19 for JavaScript, Python and SQL together. If you find an answer your runtime disagrees with, tell me, I would rather fix it than defend it.   submitted by   /u/thibaud_lepan [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:工作与职业机会
- 分类依据:内容涉及招聘、求职或职业发展
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/9/28 16:48:45
- 暂无回复