- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Hey! I decided to share my project with you. I run a small YouTube channel where I review indie games, and I also make games myself. Most "could you review my game" emails I get are just a link. No screenshots, no capsule art, nothing I could use for my content and review of their game. And from the developer side I know why, finding the right channels already takes all your energy. There are quite some tools for game marketing but they are extremely overpriced or has different "tools set" than what I usually need as a totally beginner and new game developer. I'm building coverMyGame . Developers paste their game's store page, see which YouTube channels already cover games like it, and send them a key themselves. There's also a press kit builder: one page with the game's art, screenshots, trailer and facts, so creators get everything they need instead of just a link. Free for creators, no subscriber minimum. I'm building it alone and shipping small pieces before the full thing goes live. First one is an events calendar with showcases and festivals in one place, so developers know when to plan their marketing campaign: https://covermygame.com/events I'm also writing down the whole journey on the blog, starting with why I'm doing this at all: https://covermygame.com/blog Waiting list is growing slowly so, if you are interested: https://covermygame.com/waitlist?from=reddit-sideproject After full release I am cleaning up mail list so you won't get spam or any other type of emails, just one reminder that project goes live, that's it. P.S. I went for a more colorful and joyful look instead of the clean corporate style most tools have. If you don't like it, show me examples of designs you actually enjoy. If enough people dislike the current look, its a good signal for me to change direction. Would love honest feedback, especially if you think it's a bad idea.   submitted by   /u/RottenAssparagus [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:硬件与数码
- 分类依据:内容涉及硬件、数码产品或通信卡
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/9/28 15:19:00
- 暂无回复