Original Summary

Hey r/SideProject , ​I got tired of clunky browser tabs, high subscription paywalls, and heavy wrappers just to work with AI models. As a student developer, I wanted a fast, focused desktop workspace built specifically around interactive coding, automated connectors, and multi-model control. ​So, I built V Astra AI for Windows. ​Core Highlights: ​Interactive Code & Idea Canvas: An integrated visual canvas designed specifically to generate, review, and iterate on code alongside your active workspace. ​Custom Connectors & Workflows: Connect different tools, background data feeds, and inputs seamlessly into your AI chat sessions. ​Direct Multi-Model AI Chat: Clean, distraction-free native chat interface without browser clutter or unnecessary memory hogging. ​Bring Your Own Key (BYOK): Plug in your own API keys for unlimited control, privacy, and zero subscription markups. ​100% Free Core Experience: No locked essentials or arbitrary limits. ​It's live directly on the Microsoft Store: https://apps.microsoft.com/store/detail/9NR87WK2VV23?cid=SideProjectReddit ​As a solo student builder, I’d love your honest feedback: ​How does the canvas and split workflow feel on your setup? ​Which integrations/connectors should I expand on next? ​Any performance or UI tweaks you'd recommend? ​Thanks for checking it out and testing it!   submitted by   /u/Straight-Court7558 [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:技术学习与提效
  • 分类依据:内容涉及技术、AI、软件工具或工程实践
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/9/28 14:10:46