- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Hi all I recently made this social media site for pets using base 44 because I struggle with html css is ect (I have started learning it and know a bit). It it not making me any money has no ads and is completely free and I intend to keep it this way. It is purely a personal project just for fun so other can have a laugh to! It was made with AI so if you don’t like that don’t interact with it or this post but if you don’t care and just want to have some fun I’d love to see you there It’s at https://petsphere-social-hub.base44.app/ The idea was also completely my idea and the whole project was human led and in the end it’s just for laughs so have fun and don’t take it to seriously!   submitted by   /u/Choice_Way_2916 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:技术学习与提效
- 分类依据:内容涉及技术、AI、软件工具或工程实践
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/9/28 14:10:23
- 暂无回复